Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wiring Diagrams For Vw Sandrail

Objectif Sud 2011, day 1

In less than a month we go down in the Pyrenees at the Garoutade. Couscous IronJP, SEB91 and I expect that as a sort of annual winter pilgrimage, now a sort of institution for small bikers from the north we are.

This year promises to be identified with the Garoutade 68km and 2800m of D +. But history to spice things up a bit we established a small program running over three days before Garoutade should we bite the legs but we put the banana:)

Thursday: Day 1 Depart
Rodès and Executive Prades and Eus for 68km and 2650m of D +
I tried to select the best tracks in this area by a mix of Enduro France, Castellane and pathways from the super site I recommend the Trabucayres .

When I look at the Profile of Thursday, I think we'll have fun!

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment