Sunday, July 29, 2007

Can You Recap Beer Bottle?

ba & Surname

's another triskel. For the record, I wanted the roll is in range, so I made a gradient to the pulp machine and then I put my gun in baking, thinking that the gradient would still be there. Ooooh surprise! It was really degraded ... I still finished the project I had in the beginning and I went to do a little web browsing and I found that I did not need to spend my dough in the machine to get a gradient with the gun baking ... So I'll start to get what I want ...


Then with my girlfriend Korea, we made good progress ... That's the result:



It only remains to put the pin behind the names and varnish if you decide of the varnish ...

Personally, I found it rather tedious, there are still many irregularities and I am disappointed with the rendering of some letters, maybe we will always take the same colors ?!?... But I think for two debutantes, we're not too bad outings.

Just for fun photo of our little paper fimotage session while the babies sleep ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment