Thursday, October 11, 2007

Avs Dvd Copy Multiple

The News not too complicated

Okay so here I wanted two to three tips on Créationfimo and I have not prepared properly for my new comp this (can not find how reduce an image ...) So I put them all here. I'll try to make a little comment for each of them to get a max of advice ....

Well I start with the simplest:

ring that I have already shown, but I was asked to show the scope, that's done ... I put it quite often but I realize that this is not the most practical of the rings ... But I like it. She made the punch simple, I made holes to insert the son of iron on which there are seed beads.

A cane brains that I have tried to after a council of wise Tewe.
was because I wanted to reproduce my cane Matisse and I felt that I did not necessarily took the easiest way .... She therefore advised to try a cane brains. This lack of "wave", as I said Tewe and I totally agree with her. But it did a test.


A small pen with my second pole Matisse. (Less successful than the challenge) When I asked the question Tewe, I had already made the cane pen and other things that follow you ... I compliment a small pompom instead of him making a stand. But obviously as the 2 following, I have the hand a little heavy on the thermostat. Because he was a little trodu ... And it still is.

Same as the first base more.
Him, I did it with a cane flower ... I think this one has had the hottest, do not care But it is for me. This is not true in fact I was a little disappointed but after a good sanding and polishing, it is not so bad to finish.
My girlfriend, Virginia who was there this week while his birthday soon, "the little dress that I was concocted. I simply did it with a punch. I still have the same problem: Many hard to adjust the length of my necklaces how do you do?
And the ring that goes with ...


The following were the p'tites things that I prepared for the departure of my friend Young-Suk. And yes, after 5 years here in the U.S., she returned to France. And I really wanted to give him a small gift. It is the same as that of cane pens.
I tried to do a clean but it did not always easy with black and white. And do something a little original.

She loved the bracelet seemed impractical to wear because not domed ... She was already thinking about converting it into a necklace for his son ...




I await your advice with pleasure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment